Ball Machine Rental
1. Residents may reserve ball machine up to 8 days in advance. Non-residents may reserve ball machine up to 7 days in advance.
2. Ball machine reservations are for 45 minutes.
3. Ball machine and court reservations are forfeited after 10 minutes.
4. Fees will not be prorated for late arrivals.
5. Credit will be issued for unused rain-out time.
6. Reserve a court online at www.lifetimetennis.com
1. Please do not bring the following on court: food, drinks, skateboards, bikes, in-line skates, scooters, pets, or small children who are not playing tennis. Drinking water is okay on court.
2. Shirts and non-marking shoes required.
3. No personal ball machines.
4. City sponsored lessons only.
Court and Ball Machine Cancellation Policy
Reservations must be canceled 4 hours in advance or full payment will be assessed. No-shows or late cancellation fees not paid will be required to be paid before claiming next reservation.
On rainy days, staff may close the courts until they are playable. Call (408) 735-7285 to see if courts are dry. Credit will be issued for paid, unused time if it rains during play. Make ups will be scheduled for lesson and league rainouts.